Original topic:

S9/S9+ Pie Update Pushed to February

(Topic created on: 01-21-2019 10:35 AM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
As we all knew would happen, the Pie update has been delayed to Feb. Wouldn't surprise anyone to see it push even further.

Project Treble FTW. /s

617acaea-d8b8-4dee-ac0e-d87b49343463.jpg

26 Comments
reedpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
wow, crappy move from Samsung to not even make a new notification. Just hide it in the old notice, so when people get mad they can just say they told us that
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Its been like that for all notices. They're so hidden, it makes no sense.
0 Likes
reedpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
glad I downloaded this app to still get no info from them
Galaxy S
Ok, now I'm definitely flashing the Beta on my S9+
Samsamy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
🤨🤨🤨🤨f6607057-0727-45f9-a6fa-41b1d3684896.jpg
0 Likes
reedpro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
"We will notify through Samsung members if there are any schedule changes"
They wrote that, why would they lie about it?
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Never had the features on my cellphone before and lived a full productive life running a company and enjoying life. This will in no way enrich or enhance my life in any possible way nor yours. Get out, enjoy life and if you need a distraction from this issue go volunteer for a local cause. If not, it's first world issues. Learn how to flash the beta to your devices for a fun challenge. Have a great day...I needed a chuckle lol
KWEEN101
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
stop recommending people flash their device. Most people have no idea at all how to do that and will end up bricking it lol. and its definitely not fair for you to tell people what to find important.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hmm.....
I actually dont mind at all
I much rather wait for a fully tested, smooth version of Pie instead of a crappy one with bugs and issues. Good on Samsung to push it out as its just not ready yet!
As mentioned earlier, no one's life is in danger for not getting Pie anytime sooner.