Original topic:

samsung s 20 ultra 512gb auto restart stoped working.

(Topic created on: 06-27-2020 06:14 AM)
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
 I an use  to have  my phone  do the auto restart every day during the night.
It stopped a couple  days ago and i can't get this Funktion back on. It shows it is on an every day is choosen at 3 am but. It is not happening.
0 Likes
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ok then i check today my carrier
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think that you might have misunderstood - I meant that if you forgot the PIN for the SIM Lock & try too many times to unlock it - It will THEN likely require you to Contact your Carrier..

You COULD also try Booting into Recovery & Wipe Cache - Test Auto Restart - If it still fails to work - You COULD also Backup your device with Smart Switch - Factory Reset.... BUT it all depends on how important it is for you to use Auto Restart?
I usually Reboot my device several times a week - As I'm using Substratum Themes & it requires that you Reboot the device to apply the Themes.
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I never had my sim card locked
or unlocked
so what cdoci have to do then
0 Likes
Galaxy S
To get Auto Restart working again?
See my previous post - Unless you have some 3rd party app that is preventing Auto Restart from working - You can Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache - If it's still not working - Backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset - Really Depends on how important Auto Restart is to you - If you feel that it's worth the time?
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
@Shaggyskunk1BLM
I always did the...
seat of my pants updates...
No reset, nothing!

When I found issues later I'd do the wipe cache partition, BUT I found there is subtle issues that can arise that are hard to pick up on, and learning from you! I always do a factory reset except for security updates 🤙👍
Thank you smarty cat 🙀
You saved me alot of $$$ on headache pills 😉🤪🙃👈
Oh and auto restarts I love too, again thanks to you 👍again this helps with those subtle glitches 😳
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @ StefanCanada,
Please try the below steps given by @ Shaggyskunk1BLM and thank to @ Shaggyskunk1BLM for giving the information.

mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
@Rebekka, don't get me chasing you!
I'm already on @keagan 🤪🙃✌️
Put your @s with the peeps 🙄
@Rebekka
Not that it really matters bc @s don't notify anyone 👇 the same as in app messaging does NOT WORK AND IS NOT THERE!!
Tisk tisk I'm a li'l upset with you all 🤔👈
Send this as feedforward not feedbackwards. ! Let's move along ugh 🤦
0 Likes
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I did try it
0 Likes
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thak you