Original topic:

Update on my Order Status

(Topic created on: 03-31-2022 05:16 PM)
Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hey I'm back, just wanted to share some things with you guys.

First, my order changed from "Customizing" to "Ready to Ship" yesterday and I asked a CS rep. as to what this means.

This is what they had to say:  

unknownn.png
If their word holds true (which it won't) then I should expect my device by either Tues. or Wed.

I'll keep you guys posted on the status.

20 Comments
Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Your order needs to move to preparing dispatch, then you'll get your FedEx tracking number. Took 7 days for me to get my tracking number. Soo, don't get your expectations to high.
Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I'm honestly expecting my order to arrive two weeks from now.

ehuntimf1971
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

My order is "Ready to ship" till 10 March and "Preparing Dispatch" since 8 days. Still I am waiting for a tracking number. :) 

So, I hope you got the answer? 

Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Hahaha I figured lol. Just wanted to keep track of this.

CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I ordered a Smartwatch March 23 and status stated Preparing Dispatch. Status continued as Preparing Dispatch March 26, I contacted Samsung and told it is packed and ready but waiting another 2-3 days for FedEx to pickup. It is now March 31 and still Preparing Dispatch. 9 days. Frustrating as I could have ordered for the Samsung Store though Amazon.ca for a cheaper price and next day delivery.

0 Likes
Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I also ordered the Galaxy Watch 4, I'm honestly expecting my order to arrive two weeks from now.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Wrong info lol

Eliyah04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Most definitely, I want to catch them in this lie.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Post on twitter, I did. I had screenshots as well