Original topic:

Vibrations on videos

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 01:37 PM)
gmoney1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone else encountered this after the latest update? If I'm on youtube on Chrome or Facebook or Twitter, if I'm playing a video and hit anything on the screen like pause, the phone vibrates like I got a notification. No texts snaps dms or anything. I checked my notifications section and nothing. I checked the vibrations in settings, nothing. A youtube video ad would vibrate like I got a text, then once the ad is done it would vibrate because the video started. I hit pause and it vibrates again. Please let me know if anyone else has encountered this or has a solution! Thank you
0 Likes
8 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, just to confirm you are facing this issue when you pause or resume the Youtube video, the device get notification automatically.

Could you please provide us the model number of your device to assist you better.

0 Likes
gmoney1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello! This is the S22. I face this on youtube videos, Facebook videos and Twitter videos within Google Chrome. Yes it is every time I pause or resume or even in the beginning of a youtube video
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Have you check Settings -> Sounds and vibration -> System vibration

Maybe one of the option gave you vibration?Screenshot_20221201_150205_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
gmoney1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope not that either! I've played around with those settings
0 Likes
gmoney1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Update- cleared my cache and restarted my phone so far no issues anymore!
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Good to hear. 

If it happens again, Open Good Lock's "Nice Catch" and check the Vibration History.

If you don't have Good Lock installed yet, then you might want to, just in case. 

1 December 2022 180304 GMT-0500.jpg

Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi gmoney1, we are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.

Kindly contact us back if you need any further assistance.

0 Likes
rdutt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Ok.
0 Likes