Original topic:

WiFi Connection

(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 04:47 AM)
dabonz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Greetings,

I have this problem I have my WiFi icon with and exclamation mark when I go into my phone settings internet might not be available but it shows I'm connected to 5G and I can only access wifi with the vpn on and that goes the samething for my phone carrier on there network only with the VPN on that I can get data on my carrier I know it's not a router problem at home cuz its everywhere I go I have to have VPN I can't even access the Google Playstore my only option is to do a factory reset but I'm trying to avoid that cuz I have Google authenticator with a bunch of service that would I would have to to all my services and disable 1 Form security factor ...any feedback would be greatly appreciated 

Cheers 
Marko
3 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
If you go to Settings - General Management - Reset there is an option to only reset your network settings. It's possible there are a number of things changed there that could be causing an issue and this would set them all back to default.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If reset network doesn't work , you may need to try reboot your home router as well.
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
please help me anyone
0 Likes