Original topic:

Wow Samsung will update de cameras

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 08:54 AM)
1 Comment
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Best viewing on your favorite viewer here : Wow Samsung will update de cameras - Samsung Members

I hope they will because I'm unsatisfied about the 50MP Optimizer and i hope they will put back the HDR function in the camera's settings, they removed it at the first Android update.
It force you to change application and to use Expert Raw...When you are in action, you can miss many shots because of this ...this is nonsense. Often they remove the function who made you decide to buy the device and it's very annoying...
Look, i'm not saying that Galaxy S22 is a piece of....cake BUT i don't understand why they removed a lot of critical functions that are vital for a photographer...Nighttography is AWESOME and magnification is too but i want to be the one who decide How to make my photography and update after update i don't want to have to learn again my camera because they removed the Basic functions...
I always buy the highest Samsung's category phones only because i'm a photographer and i want the best...so Samsung, please keep what we like and you're welcome to make ameliorations but don't touch the basics functions !

Cassidy_0-1654804859802.jpeg

With the optimizer at 6X (maximum for this function) Photo Mode

Cassidy_1-1654804949414.jpeg

Without the optimizer at 6X Photo Mode

Cassidy_2-1654805039264.jpeg

With Expert Raw at 6X

Now, if you look at 10X ,you'll see a better picture...

Cassidy_3-1654805133873.jpeg

Photo Mode 10X

N.B. I always click on the screen to get the best focus...and my lens are always Clean too, so i hope that the update will corrige this optimizer function..

If you take a picture  with the 50MP, you're better to take it at 1X like it's showing and after you can zoom the pîcture to get the best of the 50MP captor like i did here :

Cassidy_0-1654807424744.jpeg