Original topic:

Samsung care+

(Topic created on: 09-14-2023 09:07 AM)
Faty2
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi everybody 🙂

I bought my galaxy flip 5 in the beginning of August and I didn't buy the Samsung care +, it was 30% of the price. Do you think I could have this price if I decide to buy it now please? Thank you very much 

Faty2
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Z
i think you can only buy samsung care plus if you purchased the device for upto 30 or 60 days.. im not sure if the 30% off is still discounted.. best thing to do is to have a chat at customer service..
silbie123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
It's up to 60 days from purchase date.
Not sure about the discount but you can still buy it for sure if you purchased Aug 5.
Faty2
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Z
Thanks for the answer. I purchased my Galaxy flip 5 on august 5th. I'll see with customer service. Thanks 😊
Galaxy Z
Hey. If you talk to csr tell them the time you bought the phone the promo of 30% off samsung care+ was available..

I did this one before after a week i bought my s23ultra.. and they granted me the promotion but refund comes after a week. Just telling you my experience.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, we are happy to see that you found the required information also to learn more about the Samsung care + plan.

Please follow the instruction in the given link.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/samsung-care-plus/

0 Likes
MoeElnono
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Personal opinion, not worth it. I bought care+ when I bought fold 4, and when I had an issue with the screen and the screen protector that came with phone, when I contacted care+, they told me it's a Samsung problem, and when 8 call Samsung, they told me to contact care+, long story short, I still have the issue, so I email the CEO, and of course I was ignored. So clearly Samsung and Samsung care + are 2 separate entities and they don't talk to each other, which works great from them by pointing fingers. I hope someday Samsung will learn a thing or two from apple care.
Faty2
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Z
Thank you MoeElnoro. I'll think about it. I'm disappointed with what it happened with your phone
0 Likes
Zestforlife
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I am having issues with my 2 month old Z Flip 5. Care+ has been a nightmare to deal with, they refused to provide CEO's name or email and advised me that he was the top level of authority to speak with. I am beyond frustrated 😠 😡
0 Likes