Original topic:

🌈 Hot Topic - January 20 2023

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 06:28 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is having a great end to their week! I can't believe we're already nearing the end of this month, it feels like January just flew by. Crazy to think this is already my third Hot Topic post!

Do you have any exciting weekend plans? I'm hoping for a day of sunshine, but since it's Vancouver, rain is probably on the agenda... 

In better news, onto this week's highlights:

[HIGHLIGHTS]

I know many of you will be happy to hear that Samsung Wallet is coming to Canada at the end of this month! Check out more information here. Will you be using the new feature?

Have trouble with keeping track of your passwords for all of your various accounts? Check out @Tallman's simple solution and skip the inconvenience of having to reset your password or wracking your brain to remember.  

Lastly, a big shoutout to @AlaintheCook for always sharing photos of their delicious meals with us. I'm loving one of the most recent meals they posted, take a look here

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords for this week are #Samsung Wallet, #Camera, and #Wearables!

That's all for now! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

6 Comments
hhham
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you Jin for your consistent posts :) Hope you're doing well!
BrixtonBourne
Active Level 1
Others
Yes, I think I will use Samsung Wallet.
olecrap
Active Level 6
Others
Perhaps a resolution to the messed up Bluetooth robotic sounding concerns SHOULD BE ADDRESSED , MORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MALFUNCTIONING CELL PHONE RE:GALAXYA53 5G PIECE OF GARBAGE
0 Likes
Yasnima
Active Level 1
Others
Hello Samsung members I'm Nima Helly
0 Likes
Yasnima
Active Level 1
Others
Humm against all ods
0 Likes
Ahmadalony