Original topic:

No One UI 4.0 beta for Canada ?

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 09:59 PM)
Andyl
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Are we getting the beta program im Canada ?
BadSquishy
Active Level 3
Others
I would really like the option to participate in the beta...but we always get the shaft from Samsung.
pintowat
Beginner Level 3
Others
Canada is always getting left behind. Thank you Samsung for your help support.
finn9911
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm trying to sign up for this not in canada of course not in canada Third class citizens
stmax
Active Level 6
Others
We never do.
OmarAlWardian
Active Level 5
Others
Just flash it and the flash it back lol. There are step by step guides how to do it. Only takes a few min.
NanceDee
Active Level 1
Others
Any instructions? ☺️
KevinDuff
Beginner Level 2
Others
Can you tell us more? Like where to find it?
0 Likes
mtfsamsung
Beginner Level 4
Others
One word **bleep**, pay 2000$ for a phone and not even able to have beta because I am born in Canada, this is discrimination
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

lol, clearly you don't really know what discrimination is, but that aside, the reason given by one of Samsung's Managers was that Canada's Support was not equipped to help with any Beta issues.

Practically, Samsung doesn't need Canada to be part of the Betas, because the US versions have identical hardware,Snapdragon variant, & Samsung can get all the information it needs from the US.

The other countries are largely using the Exynos chip & their populations are generally much smaller than just the US individually.

There's only 7 countries worldwide that are in the Betas.

If you're really desperate & know what you're doing, you can always Flash the CORRECT US Beta Firmware yourself. 

tnorth34
Active Level 1
Others

I wish they would act on this. Very annoying that we can't get into the beta program. The rumours are the support tram in Canada aren't trained enough to manage the beta users.