Original topic:

Samsung Dex + Fortnite

(Topic created on: 03-22-2018 12:00 AM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
This is super random and its probably just me needing out but you know when you're laying in bed and you get the craziest thought? yeah happening now lol anyways!

With Fortnite being the most popular game pretty much ever created they're now planning a push to mobile starting with iOS(booo) but it will be coming to Android soon. I think that Samsung should capitalize on this and try to optimize Fortnite for Samsung Dex! This would be incredible and give both Samsung and the Dex a huge push in sales. For those who can't afford a PC rig or a PS4/Xbox One or even if it's just that they dont want to lug around gaming rigs in order to play fortnite, they could just bring around the dex! this would be awesome! You'd be able to plug your device into the dex, boot up Fortnite and have a keyboard and mouse hooked up or even a controller! Plus with cross platform coming up, users can play with their friends who have PS4, Xbox one or PC and being able to play Mobile Fortnite on a big screen would be a game changer for that.

Shot in the dark but I think its something that Samsung should really think about. As a gamer and a techie I personally would love this! Hopefully I'm not alone on this thought 😅
12 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
that's actually a really good idea. Not just Fortnite but having games in general to work on dex.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Yeah definitely! it would be awesome for more to work!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I'd like to see more DeX-aware games too, and eventually NVIDIA's GeForce Now program system too.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Yeah that would be great!
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
I tried pubg mouse doesnt work until you click and hold your mouse
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
The way game is designed, if you click and hold your mouse you cant shoot.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Yeah, so it would be awesome to optimize it for dex so that it would work
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Jonathan34! That is a great idea! I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
yooo fortnite is dope. I was playing Lineage 2 on my Samsung Dex and it was decent unfortunate that most apps arent optimized well with dex. Fornite would be amazing to see, exclusive Skins would be sweet too! 😉👉