Original topic:

Samsung, Please make a special folder for Advanced Photographers , they want to help !

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 10:11 AM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Hi everybody ☺ 

Since a month or two, I wrote 9 articles to show to beginners people a lot of Tips and Tricks you can use to make better photography with your Samsung's device ...It took me around 300 hours to wrote those articles, so i hope then Samsung will help Beginners by creating this section.

To wrote those articles, I choosed or make a association with some of the best Samsung's photographers from all around the planet.Some of you had received a Direct Message in the last 24 hours, if you have been choose, it's because i think you are a Expert's photographer and you can reply to me in Direct Message, not here.

Now, I'm asking Samsung Canada 🇨🇦to create a special place for all the contributors of this wonderful project😀 .

I am thinking about @ZMAHD or @Tallman who wrote some precious articles to help other people in photography and we lost their knowledge because this section has moved and/or is unreachable since 2019 except if you remember how to access to this place.

So this is why I'm asking Samsung to create this new Category that can be called🤔 
《 Let's talk about photography 》
or something like that where the Experts can put their articles. 

If you agree with me, just click on Like to tell Samsung that you'd like this new section.

I am not the best photographer in town but I can recognize them when I see their work and I'm happy because they accept to work with me. Please note then I have the technical knowledge to talk about photography on any kind of devices .

If you are interested by this project as expert photographer, please send me a Direct Message and you can decide to give me your Instagram account or just tell me how I can see your works. 

Thanks everybody for your participation and enjoy this photography to put some Sun in your Life

Cheers,

Put some Sun in your ❤ and Enjoy😉 

P.S. when I was writing this post, I saw then there is a folder about Photography but there is NO link to reach it...it should be in the Samsung's Frontpage and not hidden making it untraceable.

imageCassidy's photography
Put some Sun in your heart ❤

imageThis photography is a courtesy of one of my expert. 
We are waiting the answer of @Samsung_Ben or @Steve01 to built something incredible for the Samsung's Members Community
Cassidy
Samsung's Expert level 5

24 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

This would be REALLY valuable to have, & preserve in an easy to find location on Samsung Members! 

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
In 2019, Samsung was prioritizing articles from Samsung's users and putting articles they considered useful to the Community on Frontpage 😀

The @ZMAHD photography's article had reached a view count of 8,191members.

Samsung forgot this way of doing things that made Samsung's Members a great place to hang out.

The users were really considered at that time.

Today a guy is lucky if 15 members read and like his articles ...

Samsung forgot what made them successful.

Now, Samsung's users aren't important anymore 😕
I regret this time ..but I rememberScreenshot_20211022-205512_Chrome_48461.jpg
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi Cassidy, we will take this as a suggestion. The photos look great!

Others
Thank you so much for the mention Cassidy! I really appreciate that you and a lot of others found those posts are useful. Also, these photos look INCREDIBLE!
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Here is another example of the pictures in my articles 

Cassidy_1-1635032238783.jpeg

(but for this one i'm trying to reach the author)

Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Others

Wow. C'est des photos comme cela que j'aimerais apprendre a faire avec mon Note 20U. C'est certain qu'avec le mode photo on fait des photos convenable. Mais je suis certain qu'avec les modes plus professionnels on peut faire des photos beaucoup plus riches. 

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
This is a great idea
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Others

Vraiment une bonne idée, avec des articles commençant par la base en allant en mode avancé.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Salut @Parseneault76,
Je t'avoue que mes articles s'adressent davantage à ceux qui ont une certaine base mais effectivement je devrais aussi en écrire un qui parle de la base... ceci dit, ne te gêne surtout pas pour me dire ce que tu voudrais que j'aborde en photographie en m'envoyant un message direct...
J'ai déjà quelque chose pour toi dans un de mes articles , je pense et je vais le partager avec toi !!!
0 Likes