Original topic:

Show your love for Galaxy Contest!

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 01:46 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

UnpackMembersTip.jpg

It's time to announce the next Contest! This one is titled Show your love for Galaxy! Share with us your love for Galaxy devices with a picture or video!

The contest is a rather short one - from Jan 15 - 22, 2020. Please check out the Benefits section for full contest details, and click here for the full terms and conditions!

Some friendly reminders:

-Unlike the other contests, this one is limited to 1 entry per person. So please choose and post your entry wisely!

-Make sure you abide by the rules :  Include a title in your post: Show Your Love for Galaxy and add the hashtags #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #userdevicename (ie.
#GalaxyS10) to indicate your entry into the Contest.

-Please post in the Others section in the Community - It helps me and others filter through all the entries

-There is no Instagram requirement for this contest. The terms & conditions will be updated!

Happy posting everyone! Excited to see what everyone comes up with :smiling-face:

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

58 Comments
Westside
Beginner Level 2
Others
I've has a Samsung since the sx2 that was one of the original Samsung smart phones. The I remember my first upgrade to the s3 and I stuck with Samsung ever since. Loved the product at one point when I worked at Telus I loved andriod so much. I was the Samsung ambassador of our flagship location in Calgary. Google assistant is my best friend. Bixby was a little iffy at first but once I learned it it was very conventional. And swipe keyboard is the best for custom keyboard with swiple texting you cannot beat this device.. #loveforgalaxy#samsungmembers#Samsungcontest
Altuve
Beginner Level 2
Others
My Samsung has captured the most beautiful sights in nature. SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #GalaxyS9plus
Others
wow, is there Himalayan salts in there?
looks like a retreat!
need it...
Nice pic!
Samsung_SWsfRh8
Beginner Level 2
Others

#SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #GalaxyS8 I love my S8. Great phone better camera. 

BabaaG
Beginner Level 2
Others
  • #LoveForGalaxy #samsungcontest #samsungmembers 
Justines
Beginner Level 2
Others

Literally the worst. I signed up for nothing. Feels like clickbait but worse since I had to provide my email. 

Samsung_0Wdla4Z
Beginner Level 2
Others

Been a fan since Samsung S4... Not a fan of big phones but Samsung S9 is the perfect size and has all the functions and features you need.

Such an amazing product from #Samsung #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #s9

Screenshot_20200118-101413_Photos.jpg

Arlosmom
Beginner Level 2
Others
samsung has been a welcomed change in my life, 3 years ago I decided I needed a change. I wanted the freedom of a device that I just wasn't getting from my previous phone. I now have a samsung galaxy s10, Samsung galaxy note 9. Two phones so different but perfect in their own way, I could go on. Pairing my galaxy watch with my S10 makes tackling everyday life just that much easier.

To keep everything running smoothly the wireless charger works with ease and efficiency, the galaxy buds are now my favorite wireless ear buds, amazing sounds with good depth. lastly I saved my favorite for last, I'm currently using the Samsung TabSE, I have had a lot of tablets throughout the years and this is hands down my favorite for the price. high quality picture, lightest metal unibody I have ever experienced. I use everything together for my work, and personal use.

I am in love to say the least.

#loveforgalaxy #samsungmembers # samsungcontest
Boetsho
Active Level 2
Others
Dance.avi
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Others
Please you can tell the government ove Quebec to stick it up ........... . I live in Quebec and I will participate to this contest. your truly Jacques Lemay.