Original topic:

Take so long to get updated

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 08:19 AM)
Zaidhurricane
Active Level 2
Options
Others
I love Samsung Galaxy 21+  but what I don't like it's really take so long to get update for one UI 4 & especially Android 12 and when Update come there already Android 13 you feel like you have a good device but Old software Samsung always behind to give customers good experience with Samsung Galaxy device.
4 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
If you are all about the quickest android updates, then buy a pixel. If you want a relatively bug free Andoid update experience, with the Samsung UI features, then hold your Samsung. You cant have both.
0 Likes
Andy0021
Beginner Level 2
Others
I got it, I need jump to apple.
Others
Well...as I know Anroid issue new version every year and Samsung issue new OneUI every once a year.

Same as Apple, new version once a year. I don't see the different. The only different is iOS issue around Oct, Android issue around Nov, OneUI issue around Dec (Depends on device model).
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Since Android 1.0 back in September of 2008, Google has actually had either a full Android version, or an incremental update (ie: 1.1) in just about every month of the year.

Some of their biggest updates, have been in the months of July (Android 8), August (Android 9) and September ( Android 10 & 11).

Samsung USED to be really bad with the speed in updating their "TW" & One UI versions, but it seems to me, that one area where Samsung has improved the most, is in how quickly they release their One UI version updates...

Probably for "environmental reasons" 😉

0 Likes