Original topic:

Wireless earbud suggestions?

(Topic created on: 12-07-2017 09:28 PM)
Neb
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Anyone have any suggestions for wireless earbuds for use with the Note 8? I wanted to ask everyone here since most reviews online are not device specific (if it matters at all in anyway). I would be more interested in completely wireless earbuds.

Thanks for reading this and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ben.
11 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
Depends on your budget. if you don't have a budget then you should defiantly get the Samsung Gear iconx. Best truly wireless earbuds there are especially for the note 8. If on a budget then the Sol republic wireless ear buds. I've heard those are really good.
0 Likes
Others
Hey @Neb,

I have to say I just purchased the Gear Iconx (2018) on Black Friday for $200 and by far the BEST headphones I have ever used. They are noise cancelling, truly wireless, and they have 4GB of internal storage so you can store songs onto your headphones and leave your phone at the locker when your at the gym. The wing tips make them stay in your ear firmly, they go quite loud, and the best part (ready for this) they work with BIXBY!! If of course you do not have an S8 or a Note 8 (which you do) you can also use them with Google Assistant. They are really good for fitness as well, as its like a trainer in your ear. Both headphones have a sensor and a hear rate sensor. You can take calls, play pause music volume up, volume down, previous track, next track, next playlist all with a few taps or swiping up and down.

They come with a very small cute charging case that can charge your headphones at least twice before the case needs charging (via usb c)

Highly recommended! !
Neb
Active Level 1
Others
Thanks for the suggestion. I will see if I can get a good deal somewhere.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
have to agree with all above ... you can't you far wrong with the iconx
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
I'd love a pair of wireless myself, especially for the gym! From everything I've read up on so far the best options by far are the two listed above; Icon X and Sol Republics. Can't go wrong with either for a truly wireless experience.

And Merry Christmas to you as well!
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
I spent $70 I some skullcandy smoking buds 2, great bass. very punchy.
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
I have Sol Republic and I love them. Icon x is a good choice too obviously if you are willing to spend $100 more and for $200 as @snowcat19 said they are totally worth it.
0 Likes
steel1
Active Level 4
Others
I have a pair of gear iconx 2018. Excellent wireless earbuds. Amazon had them on sale for $149.
0 Likes
Others
damn that's cheap @steel
0 Likes