Original topic:

never win contest/ never can get rewards, etc. :(

(Topic created on: 01-31-2020 12:02 PM)
thouisback
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
I'm on contract with my samsung A20 for 0.$ down but reasonable high price fees. I put about probably good 800.$ in my contract so far, is that enough to update to a Galaxy 10note if promotions are available with maybe a increase in contract for switching.

Personal budgets stop me from purchasing galaxy 10note. 

And its embarrassing to be on outdated phones for 200.$ paid bills. 

Comment to know service providers??
I'm willing to tell.
6 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
You are paying 200$ a month for your A20??? Or am I misunderstanding your post? It sounds like you're being scammed. What are your plan's details?
thouisback
Active Level 3
Promotions
Vir**n mobile 0 down 2 yr contract. mr expert level 5.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Yes but are you really paying 200$ a month? Do you have data, and if so how much?
thouisback
Active Level 3
Promotions
it like a add on as charged with data plan, 14gb for 56.$ pay like at a till... da subscription ends limitless. btw who is Dwayne Johnson and what kind of style fighting was he in
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Promotions

A simple search on the internet will answer your question about Dwayne Johnson 

Vic20
Active Level 10
Promotions
Depends how far you are in the contract. How much device balance you have left to pay off. Best to contact the carrier you're with and see. If your contract has ended, you're free to go wherever you want that offers financing for the Note 10+. If not, you may be required to pay off the balance and/or any subsidies remaining from the contract.
0 Likes