Original topic:

Samsung App Not Available on Samsung Tab 7 plus

(Topic created on: 11-25-2020 06:33 PM)
Shanep041997
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

I am a bit shocked about this, however more at my lack of research rather than the issue overall. 

I was full out Apple user for years.  Recently my cell phone was up for renewal through work and I jwas given the choice between an apple phone and the Samsung  S10 e. I used an apple watch and an apple iPad pro 12.2.   I decided to go full samsung for the following reasons. 

1. I liked the samsung galaxy watch 5.  The watches features, especially regarding health tracking, appealed to me.  Not to mention the price was better. 

2. I liked the samsung tab 7 for a number of reasons.  I really samsung dex.  I also like the pencil and feel it finally has surpassed the apple pencil.

3. I also liked the specs for the samsung  s10e o er the apple phone that was being offered. 

So I spent 1500 bucks for the tablet, case, watch and thena case for fhe phone my company purchased. 

I also use a withings wat h because the battery lasts over 30 days so i use it to track sleep.  Thee healthmate app from withings is awesome.  However the step count is notoriously off.  

My hope wasto switch to full samsung and swap over to the samsung health app on my tablet and consolidating all ofmy health data in one place.  However after taking the leap I discovered the samsung health app is not available on, yes wait for it, ON MY SAMSUNG TABLET.  When asking samsung about this they have no answer aside from, "it's not available."  Any plans on ma,ing it available?  No good answer to share.  

While I blame myself for not researching ahead of time, its time for samsung to catch up.  Healthmate from Withings available on both tablets and phones. Apple health, both.  Samsung health, phone only. Seriously?  

3 Comments
Samsung Health
You need to ask Withings Health Mate app developer to write the app for Android tablets. Withings Health Mate app is not Samsung apps.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Shanep041997,

Please contact the Withings Health Mate app developer as mentioned by 

0 Likes
ltcjmramos
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have a similar issue. The literature says the app is available for Android 6 and above. I have it on my Samsung Galaxy S10+. On my Samsung Tab S3 running Android 9,  i cannot even see the app on either the Galaxy Store or in Google Play. With the help of Support who sent me a link through chat, i was able to see it in Google Play (but not in the Galaxy Store}. However, it tells me there app is not compatible with my tablet. Go figure!! 

0 Likes