Original topic:

CAN'T CANCEL MY ORDER

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 01:14 PM)
realrider
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I decided to cancel my pre-order for the S8 Ultra. Going to the help window, it says when I view my orders, there is a "Cancel" button beside the order to cancel it. It's not there.

So, has Samsung purposely removed this function from their order site ? Trying to get into a live chat with an agent, the system reports I have a 19 hour estimated wait time.

Also, it appears that American customers have received a 50.00 gift certificate for the inconvenience of this long delay. I guess being Canadian, they believe we will just smile and say we are sorry for expecting equal treatment. 

Now how do I cancel tis product ? All the excitement of getting a new  piece of technology has now been replaced by disappointment.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Athris
Active Level 3
Tablets
Unfortunately, you need to call their customer service or email them to do it. If you meet a lucky one, they maybe able to do it as soon as possible. If you are unlucky guy like me... Well..good luck... Took me entire month and daily call to Samsung in order to get my refund...
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Tablets
I have sent a email in to cancel my order and got a automated email saying we will get back to you in 48 to 72 hrs.

And the drama begins
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Tablets

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience. There was an issue with the website, we request you to clear your browser cookies and try again.

0 Likes