Original topic:

ECG on galaxy watch active 2 in Canada?

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 01:04 PM)
s1l3ntk1ll3r
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Any thoughts on when/if Canadian galaxy watch active 2 will get the ECG update? Fitbit, Apple et all seem to have approvals for EKG or stress or VO2 max etc but somehow Samsung doesn't. Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

UPDATE : Follow the link posted below and it works with the latest update like a charm!!! Those XDA guys and technoProz always deliver.
Savic
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have EKG on active 2 but when I try to dl the app says it isn't available **bleep**n dumb
0 Likes
s1l3ntk1ll3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Did you sideload it? or flash your active 2 for a US rom? how did you get the EKG app on there?
0 Likes
Savic
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I'm in Canada I have n active 2 lte and I just got the update but when it asks me to dl the health app for it from Samsung says it's unavailable n I can't find blood oxygen level either even though it said it was included in the update
0 Likes
s1l3ntk1ll3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
That's surprising, last update I got for my GWA 2 was on July 17. Hoping to get this update. Else we always have the option of flashing a US rom and get the updates and features.
As for Blood pressure measurement I use the MyBPLab app and works pretty decently.
0 Likes
Savic
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I got it yesterday n after the Samsung health app will download but error everytime I installed it I'm in Canada gw2 lte version
0 Likes
s1l3ntk1ll3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Ugh that **bleep**. I'll wait for an update to mine and hopefully we can find a way around this.
0 Likes
Savic
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Ya really **bleep**n annoying I'm on tizen 5.5. 0.1 updated yesterday
0 Likes
s1l3ntk1ll3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Nice hope I get the update lol
0 Likes
trembly