Hello, today I received the Android 10 update for my Galaxy A70. I decided to update it and now after installing the phone is stuck in the starting screen, (it's turning on and off constantly) and I can't do anything the only things I see are the Samsung Galaxy A70 logo and the plain Samsung logo followed by each other, please help,
Try this , After a big update, many users are doing 2 things :
Some are reinitialising the device after having made a saving of everything with Smart Switch
They are making a Wipe cache partition like in the following article
my phone is doing the same. It updated on Wednesday (20/5) overnight, and now it is stuck in a reboot loop, failing to identify that it has a battery, or is plugged into a charger. I can't save anything with smart switch - it doesn't stay on long enough to do that.
If I try the wipe cache option, will my numbers, etc be safe?
As mentioned by@Cassidy, please do wipe cache partition on your phone and check if it works and get back us with the results if you need any further assistance.
Here are the steps for wipe cache partition:
1. Turnoff your phone using the power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume up and power button simultaneously for 1-2 minutes.
3. Release the keys once you see the Samsung logo.
4. Press Volume up button to get into the recovery mode.
5. In recovery mode, use the Volume keys to navigate between options.
6. Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
7. You need to provide your consent for going to next step by selecting “Yes”.
8. Reboot the device once the wipe cache partition process is complete.
Thanks @Cassidy for your response.