Original topic:

Preliminary Note20 colour lineup

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 10:30 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
It seems the colour lineup for the Note20 series was made public. Known mobile accessories retailer MobileFun posted a listing which reveals Samsung's accessories for the Note20 series. 

So, what to expect? For the base Note20, we have the usual BLACK, Copper BROWN from the Note9 and something called MINT, which you can expect to look kinda green, probably with a silver finish. There's also Grey and White listed,  but they'll probably be regional colours.

The Note20+ will be available in Black, Copper Brown and... White Silver.

(I'll add some concept gradients after to represent what I think those colour will look like)

Both phones will be released in Canada, and you can expect black to come for sure here, and if you want to know what I think, Mint/Silver will probably be the signature colour, like Blue was for the Note9 and Glow was for the Note10. Both phones will be 5G enabled in Canada, like the S20 series.

12 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Are you thinking of getting one?

I'd wait though, since that One UI 2.1 is coming to the N9/S9 next month.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Absolutely not. Unless they make it interesting to upgrade from my Note9 (and they won't, if the N20 series' preorder offers bear any resemblance to the S20 series', also there's the minor matter of the lack of meaningful upgrades to offset the meaningful regressions). Note9 is still going strong so instead of buying a new phone, I'll pay to get the display replaced. It has a generalized burn-in, with only the nav bar not being burned (and no, the nav bar icons did not burn in, which is weird) which will buy me two more years with it, as it comes with a new battery.

Still love my Note9, one of the best products the brand ever released 😊
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi CHMultimedia, We don't have any information on this. But I appreciate your speculations on this. For more information on official announcements, please visit https://news.samsung.com/ca/

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@keagan is right. We need to be more professional around here 😂
"speculation"
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Gonna have to give it a few months to see how it is. Not gonna make the same mistake as pre-ordering this crappy S20 Ultra that is full of issues. Hopefully they'll have learned from the camera issues and come out with nearly perfect, if not perfect camera software.

Also interested in the Fold 2 or new Z flip that are coming out. I had used those before and they're seriously awesome and unique phones.

But if Samsung are seriously gonna put ads in their stock apps, might have to look elsewhere...
-Tony
Options
Galaxy Note

HI Deeezzyyy,

Samsung is reviewing the advertisement services to provide more diverse and convenient services for our customers. Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences and product quality continues to be one of our top priorities.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
lol
Galaxy Note
nice good job but sadly I unfollowed you because of how you were treating other people
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't care any less! Good riddance. I'm not here for followers or likes because this is not a social media.
0 Likes