Original topic:

Asking Again

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 10:51 AM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It have been well over 6 weeks since Samsung Pay had a update and since then it has been well documented that there are issues using your Air Miles card via the app..

The big question is ..... drum roll please!.... 

When will a update come out to fix this??? Or will it be like when the S10 was released and there was no notification light for months ..
15 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Geez you're just as bad as those people asking for android 10 updates...   j/k

good luck

vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It could be on the air miles side is that a possibility?

I think we all work for a company an I'm sure at times things don't get done as fast as you want (this happens to me personally all the time) but that's the way the system works live with it 😂 no point in getting mad it's not going to change.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Laughing not mad ... just asking for a update ...lol
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Just < - this seems to much to ask 🤣
Might as well all grab a ship to @Echo1 's planet of laughing mad 🙃
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi Echo. The fix has already been released in the back end. No app update required.
Please delete your card and re-add it if you added your card before Mar9th. Thanks!
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Iknow is not as convenient and I understand your plight but you can take a screenshot of the bar code from the back of the card until someone gets back from their extended vacation 🙃🙄
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy S

@Echo1,

Please try to remove the membership card from Samsung Pay and then re-add the membership card by scanning the barcode on the back of the card. Try another transaction at the merchant/dealer to see if the membership card that was re-added to Samsung Pay is now accepted.

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have done that a few times and last time I tried at the merchant which was today it didn't work but " god loves trier" lol so will try again
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
that's not even bad, when I download the update it doesn't allow me to use Samsung pay, so I have to revert to the older apk of it lol
0 Likes