Highlighted

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and plans. Happy Mother's day.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Today is my mom's birthday as well as mother's day. She's 70 today. She's also recovering from a stroke. we are lucky to have her with us. Usually we have all the family going out together but because of the virus my sister and I visited with her . It was a little sad when she asked for the kids . We are grateful that she's here with us .
Highlighted
Beginner Level 5
call me
Highlighted
Active Level 6
For me, my parents in law were also celebrating their 30th anniversary on the same day. So, we had some good memories of eating cake and done good photo session at home. Enjoyed good delicious dinner and played some games. Truly memorable day for me and family in this time!!
Highlighted
Active Level 1
hiβš‘πŸ˜―βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£
Highlighted
Active Level 1
hi
Highlighted
Active Level 10
@mytech yeah but they are just too far and I dread that phone call..i wish i could go back in time and make some changes.. but alas thats life! thanks for your inspiring words as well! means a lot. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
Don't think πŸ™ƒ just do it πŸ€™
Everything is clear in hindsight πŸ˜‰
Your right! This is life and we are hungry! Love your foody posts πŸ€ͺ
I try 🀷🀦
Highlighted
Active Level 10
@mytech that's the thing with life, cant move forward if we forget what we left behind, but to truly move forward, need to leave certain things behind..conundrum.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
i love you guys