Original topic:

Samsung Flow via usb - doesnt work

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 07:34 AM)
Mulooo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi,

I downloaded Samsung flow on my Galaxy A12, it work via bluetooth and wi-fi but it's very slow (i have slow internet, and cheap bluetooth dongle ;(  ) so i was trying to connect it using USB cable and it say: Can't connect the device, To connect using USB cable, the Android OS version of the connected device should be Android 10 or higher ( i have android 11 now). What's the problem?

P.S : Following these steps:

"To fix this, first select the search bar on the Windows task bar and enter gpedit.msc. Then, go to Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Microsoft Secondary Authentication Factor > Allow Companion device for secondary authentication."  

doesn't help to me.

4 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Check if the option is disabled. If it is, select Enabled. Then, select the search bar on the Windows task bar, and enter gpupdate/force. Once that is complete, reboot your laptop.

0 Likes
NathanL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Went through all of this and it still doesn't work. Not sure what the issue is.

0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, please try it with different USB cables and check if the issue still persists.

0 Likes
Abcde1231
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I got the solution,ya so I too own the same problem and got the same issue even though it has android 12,So you just have to on usb debug in developer option

0 Likes