Original topic:

Tones of the Night #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 05:54 PM)
VivT
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I clearly know that Tones of the Night is a photography contest but I just wanted to show others what it is like inside Tokyo's digital art museum TeamLab Borderless by posting these videos.  The pictures of the museum from my last post are only just the tip of the iceberg and really don't do this place justice.  This museum is best to visit in person to fully immerse in the interactive experience.  I highly recommend checking this place out if fellow Samsung members travel to Tokyo.  As the name "Borderless" suggested, it is indeed borderless where digital artwork leaves from one room to the other to influence the picture in the next room.  Both videos were taken at the Light Sculpture area (which is my favourite!) where the laser lights at the ceiling were synchronized with some cool music. 

#withGalaxy #GalaxyS10plus #teamlabborderless #digitalartmuseum #interactive #discover #wander #travel #Japantrip2019 
1 Comment
VivT
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
thanks! I highly recommend this place to visit if any Samsung members travel to Tokyo!