Original topic:

how do downgrade from UI 3.0 to 2.5

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 08:33 PM)
oslamalo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Phone calls arent coming in and the beta is very buggy how do i downgrade back to the UI 2.5 on my Galaxy ultra 20

9 Comments
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I dont recall the beta ever coming to Canadian samsung phones? you might be asking the wrong group of people. Is there no "leave beta" option?

If not, I'll leave the more technical solutions to the more technical members.
LilacJosh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I find this while browsing, hope the below content will be a help

Settings > Galaxy Beta Programme > Deregister.

Try re-install the old software version by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi oslamalo,

What is the model number of your device? Is there any error message while making or receiving the phone calls?

you can Reset Network Settings and check. Follow the below steps:
Go to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings >> Reset settings.

You can try wiping the cache partition of your device and check.

Also, As mentioned by JohnH, as of now beta testing is not available for Canadian samsung devices.

Galaxy Note
@oslamalo must of downloaded the One UI 3.0 beta that launched for the US, u would suggest searching a US forum for those using the beta, that would be your best bet for help as others my be experiencing the same issue.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey oslamalo,
If you are using the US version phone, please contact the Samsung US community forum as mentioned by Cprice. As of now, beta testing is not available for Canadian Samsung devices.
Thanks to Cprice and CHMultimedia for your inform

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Just flash the latest Canadian firmware
But there's no beta for the N20U yet. Did you flash the S20U firmware? Or do you have a S20U?
Gosh, I should probably make my tutorials to avoid people from making this mistake
Galaxy Note
Yes please😅 That would be very much appreciated
0 Likes
DonZubu
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Odin is the key
0 Likes
Gaetanop
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
how did you flash the 3.0 to the Canadian variant?
0 Likes