Original topic:

I need a help

(Topic created on: 11-27-2018 01:06 PM)
diacey
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
guys I need a help here...I have a phone in my workshop now note2 but is not seeing sim card I have try to change the sim slot but still not working....what will i do
0 Likes
16 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Can you please add screenshots?
Galaxy Note
Are you saying that you have a Dual SIM Note 2? (didn't think that Samsung made a Dual SIM Note 2? Or are you using an adaptor for Dual SIM?
I guess that you have already tried Rebooting it? It's possible that the SIM is damaged?
diacey
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
shaggy....is not a Dual sim note2
I mean galaxy note 2
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yeah I was wondering when you said that you tried to change the SIM slot - I guess that you meant that you changed the actual hardware for the SIM slot... - If you did & you believe that you did it correctly - I'd suspect the SIM itself (definitely easier to change) 😉🐧
diacey
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
could it be the ic or what?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
"ic"?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If you Flashed a Custom Rom & the Kernel isn't correct for your device - or if the Kernel itself is poorly compiled - That definitely can result in Unknown Baseboard & an Unrecognised SIM - Just FYI.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
IC is Integrated Cirtuit. SIM cards can get defective pretty easily. Just go to your carrier and ask for a SIM replacement.

Is your Note 2 running KitKat? That's the latest version available for this device
0 Likes
diacey
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
the phone hit on the floor and stop seeing sim card..I think is one of the ic will be giving out the problem guys
0 Likes