Original topic:

Mic issue in one ui update

(Topic created on: 04-10-2024 08:42 PM)
Joe_also
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

with my note20 ultra

Whenever using VOIP apps ( whatsapp, telegram, Google Meet) the other party can't hear me (calls or voice notes)

Normal calls via mobile network (sim) works fine

• But all other apps have the issue

I tried checking the microphones using *#0*#.

Only the second upper microphone (for the camera) works,

but the first (lower) and third do not emit any sound. I can confirm to you that the problem is 100% technical in the system.

I tried a lot to search for ways to solve the problem and tried everything possible, but after searching I noticed in the online community that it is a general problem in other devices and it is fixed with updates. When will an update be issued that solves this problem or a way to solve it until the update comes out?

0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, we are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue after the update and we appreciate your efforts in performing all the necessary troubleshooting steps.

If you haven't tried to perform Wipe cache partition on your device, you can try Booting into Recovery Wiping Cache partition and let us know if it worked for you. 

If you wipe your cache partition, it removes any temporary files that may be causing some problems or issues with your device.

1. Hold the Power button and Volume Down to open the power options where choose the Power off.
2. When the screen goes dark press the Volume Up and Power keys together.
3. Let go of all held buttons when you see the Recovery mode on the screen.
4. Then you should select Wipe cache partition. Use Volume Up to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
5. Choose Yes and press the Power key to confirm that operation.
6. After that select Reboot system now with the Power key."

If the issue still there, we kindly request you to send us an error report using Samsung members application.

Open the Samsung Members app, and then tap the + key at the bottom right > Tap Error reports > A message will populate for you to choose Always to send the system log data or Just this time. We recommend being connected to Wi-Fi network depending on your mobile network plan > You will be able to choose from Category on what issue your device might be experiencing among the list > Please enter issue details or attach a video or screenshot to make easier to understand. Then press Send icons to complete report.

Meanwhile, we will also forward this issue to our appropriate team and hopefully it will be fixed in the future updates.

Thank you.

0 Likes