Original topic:

Missing Note 10 Plus 3D Scanner App

(Topic created on: 08-22-2019 02:52 PM)
Amsml
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
EDIT: 3D SCANNER APP AVAILABLE AS OF 16 MINS AGO ON GALAXY STORE!

I haven't been able to get the 3D scanner app. I checked the forums and everywhere it said to get it from the Bixby vision apps. It is not there. My phone was purchased directly from Samsung (unlocked). Tried to contact Samsung support and all 3 Times they basically told me they are unaware of any issues and asked me to visit a service center nearby -.-.
Has anyone found a fix or at least an **bleep** of when it will be rolled out officially/fixed?
0 Likes
10 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
where do you see the promotion of this app? it might be an upcoming feature
0 Likes
Amsml
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It was shown in the keynote and it is supposed to be available upon launch...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hey, Amsml the 3D scanner app for the Note10 and Note10 Plus are currently not available; I presume the consumer version will be out soon though.
Amsml
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm trying to see if there is an estimate for the release time. Alot of 3D print enthusiasts got this phone for that reason and having it postponed is inconvenient, especially without a warning ... I just saw in another post similar to mine that Samsung said "it will likely be coming soon"
Galaxy Note
yeah, it shouldn't take more than a couple of months
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

They announced it at 30 minutes 30 seconds of Samsung Unpacked 2019, why is it not there ? This is false publicity ?

Screenshot_20190822-203353_Video Player.jpg

KidAKidB
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's coming soon. There's already an apk of it floating around apparently.
Amsml
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yeah I saw that on a couple other forums that have the same issue/complaint. I'd rather wait for it officially from Samsung to be safe.