Original topic:

what do you think about the new update Android 10, any problem?

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 06:31 AM)
flashback
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys
Most of us got android 10 since last Monday, so do you have any problems? 

So far the battery is not good compared to android 9 
Always I do hard reset after updating, hope samsung fix this problem soon 
My device is note 9
Thanks 
10 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

I have a S10 and 2 S9 with Android 10 and no problem with the battery, but I always close all they apps after using them and check for background apps.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
My battery seems on par or maybe even a little better on Android 10 with my Note 9
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm very pleased with the update. No problems whatsoever. Battery life still lasts all day, and im a heavy user. Note9....
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
ya I haven't really had any issue with battery drain on my S9+.
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The battery life on my s9+ was only bad on the first day I updated. But now it seems it has recalibrated. It's not draining too fast and lasts all day.
Saracens
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
horrible! it's so bugy, network connectivity issues apps not loading battery drain...note 9 used to be my favorite phone
JMIKE
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I would suggest to look into your privacy settings and location. You will find most apps have the GPS / location tracking you all the time. Set the apps you need the most as "while using app" or simply denied. I was having the same issues with the battery draining way more than usual. Oh not to forget to turn off data analytics! I have a S9+ on the Telus Network
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy Note

@flashback 

Sometimes third-party applications may cause an issue for battery life. I suggest you to perform the safe mode and check whether any third party apps causing the issue and also battery life depends upon the usage of the device.

To perform safe mode follow the below steps:
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Power/Lock key for one or two seconds to turn on the device.
3. When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen displays.
4. When the Lock screen is displayed, Safe mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Observe your device in a safe mode.
Note: To exit the Safe mode, simply reboot the device.

Please let us know if the issue still exists.

0 Likes
flashback
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks to everyone
I just said my opinion about the battery so far with android 10
I'm not complaining and saying the battery drain fast just said it's not good as android 9 in my opinion
Also I feel the the speaker is little bit lower than android 9 in my opinion too, that's wy I post here to share the opinion
I love samsung and I'm using there phones since 2012, note 2 was my first samsung even first android
So I'm not complaining please
Thanks