Original topic:

Éternels chialeux / Always Crying

(Topic created on: 02-17-2022 10:28 AM)
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

Français:

Maudit, qu'il y a des chialeux sur ce site, toujours quelque chose pour se plaindre, toujours à la recherche de bibites. SVP, arrêtez de vous plaindre à propos de tout et de rien , si vous n'aimez pas n'achetez pas, si vous n'aimez pas votre fournisseur, alors changez de fournisseur, si vous n'aimez pas commander directement de Samsung, alors commandez ailleurs.

English:

**bleep**, there are whiners on this site, always something to complain about, always looking for bugs. Pls stop complaining about anything and everything, if you don't like don't buy, if you don't like your supplier, then change supplier, if you don't like order directly from Samsung, so order elsewhere.

6 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Some of them have legitimate complaints but i agree that there's alot of nonsense complaints in here and also repetitive nonsense.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Very true, but I have to laugh a little when I see some people seem to be trying to scare Samsung with threats of switching to iPhones or Google... The chats in their forums, have just as many people complaining about something.. 

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
True. Some of them have only one post in here, complain and say they're going back to Apple... Very believable !
Galaxy S
All I can say is enjoy thier switch to other brands. Respect their decisions. Samsung still suitable for me. iOS not my choice, is a close group clan. Google Pixel advantage is get new Android OS faster, but I have many friends they gave up on Pixel. They switch back to Samsung at last. There are no perfect device for users. So choose the right device or brands that suitable for yourself.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Exactly.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yuuup! So true lol. Funny thing is some complain about everything and nothing and then say "I pre-ordered it" like uh... if you're not happy, why buy? 🤣 at this point, it's all just a joke to me and I take it with a laughter.