Original topic:

Camera Issue

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 07:04 PM)
Atreyu
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there! I got my Samsung Galaxy S10e like 8 months ago. For some reason a huge battery drain since android 10 update. Can't even manage to the end of the working day, whereas before I could go until midnight without a charge

I also have another issue. Can anyone tell me how to make reverse and backwards videos? Because I remember I did it last summer and now I got Android 10 it doesn't allow me anymore. Thanks! 
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi Atreyu, I recommend you do a wipe cache partition after Android10 upgrade.

A link for how to wipe cache partition
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tunecomp.net/recovery-mode-galaxy-s10-s10plus-s10e/amp/
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Check your battery usage in
settings --devicecare --battery. It might give you an insight on what function is using so much battery. If there is any power consuming background app causing this then you'll know and you can put that app to sleep when not needed.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Since it's a major release update, my suggestion is to do a factory reset.   Sometimes wiping cache partition helps, but when jumping an entire OS version, i recommend a factory reset.     I always factory reset my device after version updates and never ran into that issue.

Make sure you backup your data with Smart Switch first.  It'll be easy to restore your contacts, text messages, and call logs afterwards.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do check at the same time if you have major data usage discrepancy between the system and the carrier's data count.
Galaxy S
happens to me to on S9 android 9
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S
Please follow the suggestion provided by our Samsung community members and here are a few more things that might be helpful.
• Activate power-saving mode.
• Close unnecessary apps.
• Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.
• Deactivate auto-syncing of apps. (Deactivating auto-sync for an app doesn't remove the app. It only stops the app from automatically refreshing your data)
• Decrease the backlight time.
• Decrease screen brightness.