Original topic:

Export S Notes and Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 12:06 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all, I'm the stage of phasing out my Samsung Galaxy ecosystem. I was wondering if there's a way to export all of my Notes (since 2011, yup since Note 1 all the to way to S21U) from S Notes and as well Samsung Notes to another platform (either OneNote, Microsoft Surface, iPad or 3rd party app) and still be able to open/edit them?

I know users can export them to PDF or JPEG but that won't let me to edit them when I need it. 

It's a long shot but probably anyone know a 3rd party app that able to open Samsung Notes file extensions? Thanks all! 
0 Likes
13 Comments
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
When I switched away from Notes, I had to do it note by note as I could not find a way to export all of the Notes, in one shot, to a format that can be understood by anything else.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Evernote and Google keep. I have both and they work well.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You can open Samsung Notes in Evernote and Google Keep??
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Google keep you can by importing to Google drive. If that's what you mean by open. Otherwise it's one note like you said.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Definitely not what meant. As I mentioned in my post: open/edit the Samsung Notes.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Then nope. My bad. Sorry! It's Friday, I am sleepy lol
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No worries. Thanks for the suggestion!
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
All I can actually think of is:
- open the notes app
- click and hold one of your notes to select and then proceed to selecting all of them
- click on more at the bottom right
- click save as file and select it as text file or word file.

That way, you'll be able to edit them on other devices with other apps I guess.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah, but that defeats the whole purpose of using the hand-tools (i.e. Pen, pencil or stylus) to edit and make notes :)
0 Likes