Original topic:

Galaxy AI

(Topic created on: 01-17-2024 11:36 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S

Wow, that was an amazing show!! For everyone who tuned in to Galaxy Unpacked Live and registered, you may have already received your $100 Voucher.

What are everyone's thoughts on Galaxy AI, this is something completely new, and it will push Samsung to the next level, once again being innovative.

Some of the highlights of Galaxy AI are Live Translate, Note Assist, Photo Asist, and Circle to Search

I also heard Galaxy AI will come to some of the previous Galaxy devices, but I am unsure which features and which devices at this time.

Also, I am wondering if the Z Flip 6 will come with Galaxy AI, this might be the new standard on all their devices like the good ol "Bixby" lol

The Titanium bezel makes this a really powerful device, and of course the 6.8' flat display. 

Samsung finally released an exclusive ORANGE colour, which is tempting for me....

And at the very end of Unpacked, we had a quick teaser on the new Galaxy Ring which will most likely be coming out later in 2024.

What are some of the features you are looking forward to with Galaxy AI

Will you be purchasing the S24 with your voucher?

Let me know

6 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Live translate sounds awesome. If it can determine the actual language also would be spectacular.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Oh the Mystery.... really looking forward to see if Galaxy AI is as good as they hyped it up.
We all know what happened to bixby...and they really hyped that up lol
0 Likes
zicdeh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Any word on if current devices will receive galaxy ai like fold5 and s23ultra?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It was announced that the most recent devices may get Galaxy AI (S23U, ZFlip 5 and ZFold 5)
But not all features...so we will have to wait and see
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Going for thr titanium Grey! Dodn you order the orange?
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Samsung S24 is about to redefine excellence in Canada – stay tuned for a thrilling blend of performance, style, and next-level features.