Original topic:

One ui 6.0

(Topic created on: 11-03-2023 02:11 AM)
shubhg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why Canada didn't get one ui 6.0 stable version what is the point buying s23 ultra?
9 Comments
Marrvellous
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Canada is always last because Sammy Canada don't care enough. The USA doesn't have stable either.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

By that reasoning, Samsung USA does not care enough either.. 

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung USA has the BETA. Who gives a fk that they didn't get Stable. Beta 9 is the Stable release.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

None of my friends in the US have received One UI V6.0 Stable yet - Verizon *MAY* have released it, but it is NOT confirmed. 

The reason why you got the S23 Ultra, is hopefully for more reasons than just an OS Update.. 

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
BETA 9 IS THE STABLE RELEASE. THEY HAVE ACCESS TO THE BETA.
0 Likes
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
My phone already does a ton of stuff I can't even remember how to use. Like an expensive digital camera or video camera that I need to read the instructions every time I use it.
Maybe soon the phone will suggest ways to make my experience better rather than expect me to remember everything.
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@SgtStubby 😂😂😂 You make my day
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

There's also a new U/U1 build in the US, but not yet released. 

So I'm guessing that there was an issue discovered. It DID seem to be a little on the fast side to see the public release in the EU etc, so soon after Beta 9. 

This is not directed at you, but some people whinnying about "Canada being last", which: a) simply is not true & b) imagine the complaining if you received the One UI V6.0 update & there was an issue with it. 

People just need to be patient & understand that an OS Update is not going to change their lives. 

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Of course issues discovered. Beta 8 was better than 9 and they are trying to fix the broken widget animations
0 Likes