Original topic:

Oreo Beta program update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2017 01:53 PM)
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys,

Just got an update from head office that I wanted to share with everyone. Regarding the Oreo Beta program, I just wanted to clarify that it is NOT available in Canada, however, based on the amount of interest and requests we've been getting from the community we are looking at how Canada can support this type of program moving forward with the next major release.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

-Nick
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i hope so!!!! i would like to do some beta testing.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you Nick. This is a very useful update and I sure hope that the Galaxy Beta Programme will make it to us eventually.
0 Likes
starfishhaha
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
wow impressive
0 Likes
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks it's a start
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for the update...Nick
I know I am not alone when I say thete is no hurry as I am thinking 1st quarter of 2018 is when we will see it.
Also I am sure members on here would love to be considered for Beta testing in the future
0 Likes
aarondesj
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for letting us all know how our interest is heard and passed along for consideration. Great community to be a part of!
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thank you Nick. There's been a lot of posts concerning Oreo so it's nice you posted this.
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I cri everytime 😢
0 Likes
KoRnBrEd
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
If I'd known that I couldn't participate in the Beta program I would have upgraded to another Sony Device rather than a Samsung!😭
0 Likes
sikhness
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
To make it up to us, can you tell us when Oreo public should be released? 🙄
0 Likes