Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung cloud to one drive

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 02:12 PM)
ClosestMoss2172
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Guys why the **bleep** should I transfer all of my Samsung cloud data to OneDrive??? For one Microsoft are all con artists, second they offer a worse plan, thirdly Samsung cloud has more storage and fourth can we even trust them with out private data? And if so then why isn't there an opt out program, I don't think I'll sign up for it. Does anyone have any words on the subject? I'd like to hear some opinions
Resolved!
Dark-Dollie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I know what I'm doing. I've never kept all my eggs in one basket so most of my stuff is already spread out across the web with copies here and there just in case something fails or closes. My main backup in this situation is Drive. Not One Drive, it's an expensive rip off. The best alternative I've found is Google Drive. They give you 15GB free with your Gmail account... every gmail account you make!!... and to buy more space costs less than from Microsoft. There are still a couple other options but for now Google Drive is the best option in my very honest opinion.
Galaxy S
I have 150gb on Google drive
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
definitely i love google drive i double back between the google photo's and google drive.
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

good for you rich snob! not all of us can afford paid storage u rich ignorant **bleep**

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
i have been using Google photos and Google drive since 2010 never and issue. lot's of free storage. when i had my old lg phone i had a promotion for 115gb cloud storage. switched to Samsung and google let me keep the storage capacity free of charge. maybe that could help you.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Google photos are shutting down aren't they? it's really a shame, I also use it, same with Google hangouts
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

google is run by compleye morons!

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
i never herd anything on them shutting it down. that would be a shame tho. i have a 512gb card on the way for my note 10 plus so may have to start pulling them. thank's for the heads-up.
0 Likes
mefink86
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

i had issue when they deleted my gmail account coypke years back and i lost **bleep** there ill never put trust in google or Microsoft due to past bad experienced. i mean its kinda why i joined Samsung in 1st place was i wanted storage that wasn't Micro or Google cause they have screwed me over b4. only company storage i never been screwed by was Samsung. i am really sad to see such an honorable company sell out to the tech devil!

0 Likes
Solution
bixby_123
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you can't trust Samsung either. once your data is on their servers they will probably try to sell it.