Original topic:

The latest update **bleep**!

(Topic created on: 07-20-2019 10:03 PM)
JORIAL
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is there a way to undo the update and return to the old version. The update is confusing and not very user friendly. I am NOT impressed to the point I'm thinking of getting rid of this phone and get a Huawei. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
please ask your specific questions regarding what is confusing you with the most detail possible so we can actually help you. ..
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Instead of complaining like a little brat, please elaborate further on what exactly the issue is so as we can try to assist you
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@sully

Je trouve deplorable qu'à chaque fois qu'une personne dit qu'il n'aime pas la mise à jour Pie il se fait traiter de tous les noms comme si on devait TOUS aimer PIE. La question était pourtant simple : Y a-t-il un moyen de revenir à Oréo ?

Merci à ceux qui lui donnerons la BONNE réponse et arrêtez de traiter de TROLL OU DE BRAT tous ceux qui n'aime pas PIE, il y a certes des améliorations dans Pie mais pour certaines personnes comme MOI j'ai perdu plusieurs choses que j'aimais à cause de cette mise à jour et je reviendrais volontiers à Oréo et aux programmes d'origine...

Arrêtez de vous prendre pour des Dieux en rabaissant ceux qui ne sont pas de votre avis.

Google translate :

I find it deplorable that every time a person says he does not like the Pie update he gets treated with all the names as if we should ALL like PIE. The question was simple: Is there a way back to Oréo?

Thanks to those who will give him the GOOD answer and stop treating TROLL OR BRAT all those who do not like PIE, there are certainly improvements in Pie but for some people like ME I lost several things that I I liked it because of this update and I'd be happy to go back to Oréo and the original programs ...

Stop taking yourself for Gods by lowering those who do not agree.

Galaxy S
The funniest part of your post is that because you don't understand Samsung - You're "threatening" to go to Huawei...

The actual changes between Oreo & One UI are actually only incremental & While a couple of settings may have moved - It's REALLY easy to find them - Just use the Search in Settings.

Going backwards to Oreo would only increase the Security risks of your device - Not to mention that One UI is just a superior version of Android...
😉🐧
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yep .Get a Huawei and try to get an OS that will fit this phone. Another first publication that is complaning 😴
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
There are instructions on how to rollback to Oreo if you truly wish to not stay in OneUI
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
One UI is so easy to use ,I think he just wants to spout out good luck with junky Huawei.
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@ Cassidy

Tu as raison sur certain points, mais pour son premier post le gars se plaint et menace de changer pour un Huawei. Tout est dans la manière de dire les choses

Google translate

You're right on some points, but for his first post the guy complains and threatens to change for a Huawei. Everything is in the way of saying things
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@Joce1

Bonjour, j'ai profité de ce post pour que les usagers réguliers du forum réalisent que le premier réflexe de certains est de contre-attaquer TOUS ceux qui " osent " dire qu'ils n'aiment pas la dernière version Android Pie 9.0 et je considère qu'on a le droit de ne pas aimer Pie ou One UI.

Je sais qu'il y a beaucoup de Trolls les fin de semaine car il n'y a aucun modérateurs mais ceux qui détestent PIE ne sont pas tous des Trolls et chacun a droit à son avis.

Les nouveaux règlements du forum interdisent clairement que les gens se traitent des noms sous peine de sanctions et J'ESPÈRE QUE LE RÈGLEMENT SERA RESPECTÉ car je trouve désagréable ce genre de réponses.

On aime tous Samsung MAIS PARFOIS on peut être en colère après eux au point de " penser " a changé de Compagnie, Qui n'y a pas pensé ? Le jour où Samsung a retiré l'Assistant Vidéo, j'ai traité Samsung de tous les noms d'église et je le fais encore mais dans ma tête et ce jour-là, j'aurais volontiers croqué dans la pomme... Pas vous ?

Voilà

Google translate

Hello, I took advantage of this post so that regular users of the forum realize that the first reflex of some is to counter-attack ALL those who "dare" say that they do not like the latest Android version Pie 9.0 and I consider that one has the right not to love Pie or One UI.

I know there are a lot of Trolls on weekends because there are no moderators but those who hate PIE are not all Trolls and everyone is entitled to his opinion. The new rules of the forum clearly prohibit people from calling names under pain of sanctions and I HOPE THAT THE RULES WILL BE RESPECTED because I find these kind of answers unpleasant.

We all love Samsung BUT SOMETIMES we can be angry after them to the point of "thinking" changed of company, who did not think about it? The day that Samsung removed the Video Assistant, I treated Samsung of all church names and I still do it but in my head and that day, I would have happily crunched in the Apple ... Not you ?

0 Likes