Hey Samsung Members,
This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!
The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST.
All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.
- Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
- The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
- Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!
Some suggestions to keep things moving:
- Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
- Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the event
- Please follow our community guidelines at all times
For now, the thread is now CLOSED.
My microwave, Model ME18H704SFS/AC, begins to run by itself when the door is closed. I've tried unplugging it, but this does not work.
It did this once a few mouths ago and the glass tray wad shattered. It has been good since, but has begun to do the same again today.
The unit was purchased new in November, 2017.