Original topic:

Ask An Expert 4 - General Questions Thread!

(Topic created on: 01-13-2020 08:27 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!

The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST. 

All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

For now, the thread is now CLOSED.

155 Comments
flyfisherdoc
Beginner Level 2
Others
how do I change the time on my new Samsung tab a
0 Likes
flyfisherdoc
Beginner Level 2
Others
how do I change the time on my samsung tab a
0 Likes
MONyakis
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi everyone. my edge lighting doesn't work. i tried force stop and clear cache with the edge light app but still doesn't work...
0 Likes
aviat
Beginner Level 2
Others
S10E will not share email with my Toyota althogh my BB will.
0 Likes
helPmeeoooo
Beginner Level 2
Others
I cant seem to find my Google account pass so it is **bleep** me off. does any one with a samsung galaxy a20 know how to do it. and if you can please help me. there is sooo much stuff I cant do because of it.
0 Likes
Radsma
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi. problem when I go to my text message and open up contacts why does it show recently added can I get rid of that. if I go to delete then I delete that contact out of my phone
0 Likes
curlerstu
Beginner Level 2
Others
my android auto will
Not read aloud or show on my radio screen any text notifications or messages I receive.
0 Likes
bensoh
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi my samsung galaxy s6 can't read sim card what i do?
0 Likes
Jensencpl
Beginner Level 2
Others

My microwave, Model ME18H704SFS/AC, begins to run by itself when the door is closed. I've tried unplugging it, but this does not work.

It did this once a few mouths ago and the glass tray wad shattered. It has been good since, but has begun to do the same again today.

The unit was purchased new in November, 2017.

0 Likes
parsicko
Active Level 2
Others
how can I play music through 2 bluetooth devices? There used to be an option called dual audio or something in the 'advanced' section of bluetooth in settings but that option has disappeared after the latest update
0 Likes