Original topic:

Need help

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 11:21 AM)
bubzilu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Cant seem to connect to my wifi its like im completely blocked my network name wont show 
9 Comments
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Please perform the reset network settings on your phone.

Go to Settings> General Management> Reset> Reset Network Settings> Reset settings. This will reset all network settings, including those for Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth.

Please write back to us if you are still facing the same error.

0 Likes
kev7777
Beginner Level 2
Others
Cant seem to connect to my wifi its like im completely blocked my network name wont show 
Tried a network reset and did not do a thing
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Are you able to connect the same WIFI with other devices?

If the issue still persists, try rebooting the modem and router.

0 Likes
kev7777
Beginner Level 2
Others
Nothing at tal worked
0 Likes
kev7777
Beginner Level 2
Others
The wifi automatically turns off when I try to turn it on and it does not detect any networks when prior to this it detected over 10 in my place
0 Likes
kev7777
Beginner Level 2
Others
Yes all other devices can connect and pick up several networks. Everything but my phone can pick up networks
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi kev7777, we suggest you to go for backup and reset. Here are the steps to backup your data:

Backup from Samsung account--Apps > Settings > Cloud > Backup > Select the data > Back up now.

Backup from Google account--Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.

Here are the steps for factory reset, settings>>General management>>Reset>>Factory data reset>>Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset>> Delete All.

0 Likes
bubzilu
Beginner Level 2
Others
Forgot to update got it going again
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi bubzilu, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes