Original topic:

What's going on with Samsung Care+?!

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 07:46 AM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
So...

I pre-ordered my tablet with Samsung care+ and it never got registered... still waiting for them to fix that. Apparently there was an issue...

And now that I've received my S22 Ultra 1TB that care+ was supposed to be included, it's the same story. Not registered for the warranty...

What in the **bleep** is going on?!

Anybody got their care+ recently?

0 Likes
19 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
What did I tell you lol. Call them and ask for a supervisor and stay on the line. They will not send it and that will be a big issue in the future! Been there done that lol
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
It's so annoying. Been following up ever since I got my tab... SIIIGGHHHH
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Pick up the phone my friend, you have to for your$$
thinggol
Active Level 1
Others
Where can I check it got registered or not?
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Samsung members app. The bottom right "get help button". You will see that it'll tell you if you got Samsung care+ or if you'll need to buy it. There's also the button that shows you your registered products.Screenshot_20220329-114119_Samsung Members_12692_1648568479.jpg
thinggol
Active Level 1
Others
It's the same for me and under my products s22 is listed. Also I can't complete the purchase as it is not eligible. I think it's because the device already registered with Samsung care plus.Screenshot_20220329-124647_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Others
Hi it was added after 30days to me, also on mar 22 i got email for samsung care+ , and i pre ordered on feb 9 and picked it on feb 22, so exact after 30 days i got the care+ added maybe there is refund policy for 14days or 30days on some store, but it is suppose to be covered from day 1 of your purchase.Screenshot_20220329-115427_Samsung Members.png
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Wow 30 days... that is ridiculous. What happens if something happens to your device within that time-frame? Samsung_Ben did confirm to me that it should be applied on the very day of your purchase.

In the past, I had also purchased the care+ plan for my Fold 3 and I didn't have to wait so long to get it. It basically came a few days after I had made my purchase.
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Others
It might be added maybe you need tp select the product you are using, select it and lets see if the status for scare+ loads in itScreenshot_20220329-121217_Samsung Members.png
0 Likes