Original topic:

hi guys

(Topic created on: 03-26-2019 12:20 PM)
lulu27
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it 
Google team sent me a message saying that my gmail account will be deleted and to remove all my content from the account if someone can tell me how to stop my account from being deleted please I have lots of pics and content on the account I really need it
13 Comments
lulu27
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
thank you for reassuring me
alexreb95
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
hi
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Secure Folder
Hey there lulu27, I think you're going to be fine. The message you received is specific to Google+. As others have said, if you don't use it, you won't lose anything. But experience tells me there are side ways of getting into some apps. Maybe you got there by clicking on the icon from web pages and never accessed it from Android. Or it could be another scenario I didn't even think of! The red G+is the icon you need. It's there, so you can try it and see if there's content you want to save. More importantly, the words "Get started" in the message are underlined as a link. That's where you want to start. Click that and follow the prompts as you go. I think there's a really good chance that you have nothing there. But it's always better to be safe than sorry, right?
lulu27
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
thank you all for your help I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me thanks so much