Original topic:

Secure Folder keeps getting worse!

(Topic created on: 09-29-2022 03:31 AM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Secure Folder
Samsung, you have effectively turned secure folder into a useless **bleep**!

First you got rid of "contacts and calendar" sharing, now I am unable to add my work account properly in here. I can add it to Outlook but I used to be able to add this account into the default calendar app but now I am unable to.

Secure folder is now absolutely useless for any sort of professional work related use and only good for where I keep very little now since it is useless.

I always fall for Samsung's new phones but once I'm done with my S22 Ultra ill be switching. I love the s-pen but for these and many other issues I'm just finally sick of your incompetence and stupidity.
7 Comments
Nylah
Options
Secure Folder

Hi, we suggest you to follow the given steps:

Adding accounts

Add your Samsung and Google accounts, or other accounts, to sync with the apps in Secure Folder.

1 Launch the Secure Folder app and tap → Settings → Manage accounts → Add account.

2 Select an account service.

3 Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account setup.

0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Secure Folder
That doesn't work. You really think i didnt already try that?
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
The secure folder since the August 31update doesn't work properly I had to uninstall the secure folder I reported to Samsung hope they fix it in the next update
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Secure Folder
I haven't used it for a while and figured I'll use it again as I preferred keeping work in there and was so disappointed. Thanks for confirming this is recent and not just me.

I really hope samsung finally starts listening to customers and fixes these things.
Nylah
Options
Secure Folder

Hi, please send error report to our developers team by using the Samsung members app.

So that, our team will look into the issue that your'e facing with and they try to get it resolved soon.

Samsung Members >> Get Help >> Send Feedback >> Error Reports >> [select error type] >> attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ >> Send.

0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Already did
0 Likes
Kim65
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
How do I get all my apps out of Secure Folder and have it like it used to be. I want nothing in there but what I send there (eg. some pictures and downloaded documents).
0 Likes