Original topic:

How do you wipe the cache on a Galaxy Tab S4 ?

(Topic created on: 04-21-2019 09:53 AM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets

Hi, like nobody told me how many hours they have as average on their tablet Tab S4 and like i don't know how to discover wich application is draining so fast my 7300 mah battery,

First :I want to wipe the cache but i don't know HOW on this tablet who have only 2 buttons : power and volume

Secondo : if  battery lihe hours continue to decrease, I will do a completely Factory Reset because I don't find it normal a battery who drain 14% / hours  now and 7% when I buy it 3 months ago...

I have also a Galaxy Tab A 2016 with the same 7,300 mah battery and it only drain 7 % /hours after near 3 years utilisation, so something is wrong !

Can you help me ? (No troll please)

6 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I dunno about swiping the cache, but you can wipe the cache by turning off the tablet and then hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.

Maybe you have some junk app running on your tablet too.

With a processor like the SD835, you will burn through the battery much faster than the Exynos 7870 of your Tab A 2016. The E7870 is battery marathon material
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

CHMultimedia

Sorry for the wipe/swipe...🤓

How ca I know which application working in the background or not is draining my battery so fast ? Don't forget 3 months ago battery was drain 7 % each hours and now it's the double.

I installed ALL of my applications at the beginning so I see no reasons why now it's draining so fast except because I try Fast Charging ONE TIME !!! Since that time battery is dying like i explain in my other post...

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Fast Charging isn't going to cause this, especially after ONE usage. Check Device Manager and Battery info for more information
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

CHMultimedia

I send you a private message...Can you check this ?

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Will do as soon as I can
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets

I have replied to your PM