Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Earbuds

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 05:04 AM)
Niki1
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I have had my earbuds set to read messages. It all of a sudden has stopped working and now says unable to read no TTS Voice data. Can someone please help me fix this. Thank you! 
9 Comments
Solution
Wearables
Hi @Niki1, you can try to reset your earbuds by going to the wearables app, clicking on settings and then click About. Here you'll see the reset button. Let me know if this helps!
Talloo
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
That sounds forreal awesome.😎
0 Likes
Solution
Kinsley
Options
Wearables
Hi @Niki1,
Please check the settings for TTS. Follow the below steps:
Open Settings > General management >> Language & input >> Text-to-speech >> Move the Speech rate slider to adjust how fast the text will be spoken >> Tap the Settings icon next to the desired TTS engine (Samsung or Google) >> Tap on the Settings icon, the TTS engine must be selected >> Tap Language to adjust the spoken language.

If it didn't fix the issue please follow the steps provided by @ZMAHD, and get back to us with the result.
Thanks @ZMAHD for sharing the information
Minder
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have tried this, but isn't working.
0 Likes
CF21
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Yeah, since updating my S20FE to the new Android 11/One UI 3.0 I just started having this problem. I've done the above steps and nothing has changed, I still don't get my text (or any of my other notifications) read through my Galaxy Buds+. HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

0 Likes
Samsung_juMqJIz
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I didn't know this before. Could u please let me how to set this up.?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hey @Samsung_juMqJI,

Please follow the above-mentioned steps.

Here is the way to enable it. Follow the below steps:

Open Galaxy Wearable app >> Notifications/Read notification Aloud >> manage notifications >> Enable the apps for which you want notifications. Also, make sure to enable Read aloud while using the phone. 

I hope it will help you.

0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Thank you all for your help! @kinsley it works now !
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

You are welcome @Niki1, and glad to know it fixes the issue.

0 Likes