Original topic:

Galaxy S9 with 256GB!

(Topic created on: 07-12-2018 07:11 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy S
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available in the 256GB variant in Canada! I personally would wait for the Note at this point, but go check it out! 👇

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s9/shop/

9 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's been available for a while now. Only thing is it's not available in lilac purple... or in 128GB... which I think some are looking for.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
true
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I just want the blue model! Why can't they release the blue model heeeeeere? Tell you what: I won't upgrade until they release a blue model.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
haha, then instead of getting the S9, just get the Note 8! lol, I really want that blue Galaxy note that is going to be released!
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
LOL I got the blue Note 8. Beautiful shade of blue. But rarely see it when I'm cleaning the phone and case. 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Does it really matter what colour it is - I've got a purple S9+ and the only place that you can even see the colour is around the camera / finger print scanner & sensor..... the rest is covered by the case... But Yeah 256 Gig internal storage & up to 400 Gig external..... That's HUGE! 🐧
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you can always get your phone wrapped in whatever color you want..
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
meh. Having a case or some sort of skin like dBrand does is an option, but it doesn't look nowhere near what the S6-7-8-9 are without. The stock blue models are gorgeous
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @ZMAHD, thanks for sharing with us!

- Wonchul
0 Likes