Original topic:

Warranty

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 01:50 PM)
AJ27
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Found out my S8 is still covered but not sure if it's worth the headache with so many problems.
0 Likes
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Worth the headaches or worth the cash you'll spend on a new phone?
0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Others
Is it worth it? As this is my second S8 and no guarantee they could fix the problems and even if they did, again no guarantee it will last another year or so.
0 Likes
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Others
If there is no cost, I would get it repaired. You may or may not encounter the problem again. If things work out, keep it 😉 if not, consider a replacement at that time.
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Others

@AJ27

Please let us known the exact issue that you are facing on the S8 device. It will be helpful for us to assist you further.

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Others
The Note 2 I had lasted 5 years. But then I didn't use it as extensive as the S8.
0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Others
Doesn't connect well to Wifi or the cell network, have to restart it every time I charge the phone, the headphone jack doesn't work with either the old wire buds that came with the Note 2 or the ones that came with my wife's S9, and doesn't connect well with GPS.
0 Likes
AlphaW
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm also have same problem with my s8+ after a year use earbuds jack loose and my phone can't connect to network service I bring my phone to repair they say cost too much..so I decide change budget phone
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Others

@AJ27

I suggest you to perform Factory data reset which deletes complete data from the device. This will restore your smartphone to its original manufacturer settings.

(Note: Before doing factory data reset back up your data using a smart switch and remove all the accounts added to the phone.

e.g: Samsung and Google account)

Hope it works!!

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Others
I did do a Factory Reset just a few months ago.
0 Likes