Original topic:

The importance of marking solutions!

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 12:47 PM)
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Samsung Members,

This post is aimed towards everyone! I'll translate it too, but I'm not too sure if it will translate properly(if anyone wants to clear things up, I can try my best to respond). I think its important as a community that we tackle and help solve problems with one another. Everyones doing such a great job at contributing and providing conversation(great job!). One thing that we can do is mark certain comments as solutions. What this does is create a flag that helps future users with similar problems to easily locate solutions. 

If you ask a question or post about an issue on the community, and if another user posts helpful information/a solution that works, it would help to mark it as a solution.

There is an Accept as solution button by each comment, which allows you to easily flag/mark the comment. 

It also helps us identify potential unanswered questions as well - it helps the Members Community search and find issues that arent addressed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ce message s'adresse à tout le monde! Je vais le traduire aussi, mais je ne sais pas trop s'il se traduira correctement (si quelqu'un veut clarifier les choses, je peux faire de mon mieux pour répondre) Je pense que c'est important en tant que communauté que nous abordons et aidons à résoudre les problèmes avec une autre. Tout le monde fait un excellent travail pour contribuer et fournir une conversation (excellent travail!). Une chose que nous pouvons faire est de marquer certains commentaires comme des solutions. Cela crée un indicateur qui aide les futurs utilisateurs ayant des problèmes similaires à trouver facilement des solutions.

Si vous posez une question ou publiez un problème sur la communauté, et si un autre utilisateur publie des informations utiles / une solution qui fonctionne, il serait utile de le marquer comme une solution.

Il y a un bouton Accepter comme solution par chaque commentaire, ce qui vous permet de marquer  facilement le commentaire.

Cela nous aide également à identifier les questions potentielles sans réponse - cela aide la communauté des membres à rechercher et à trouver les problèmes qui ne sont pas résolus!

Cheers and happy troubleshooting everyone!
Jeremy:]

16 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Good job @Jeremy
You should also be able to sticky known solutions 🤷♂️🤦♂️@ the top, ugh
I'm so sick of the same questions asked over n over again that have been answered in depth at so many times, so if you can figure out how to sticky the solution shhh to the top that would be superb 😉🤪🙃😂🤙👍
I still think you all need give up some moderation to some of the top users here, not to say you... But you do do and don't do do , but I'm sure I could pick a minimum of 2 users round these parts that would keep this forum clean
😁Give up the love @Jeremy let @least the @Shaggster ,@Shaggyskunk1 and @CHMultimedia and others too @Cassidy. I'm quite sure they are capable of doing some house work round here, they are round this house more than yally 🤷♂️🤦♂️
Ps they have brooms to sweep the crap outta here thx

-------

Bon travail @Jeremy
Vous devriez également être en mesure de coller des solutions connues 🤷♂️🤦♂️ @ en haut, ugh
J'en ai tellement marre des mêmes questions posées encore et encore auxquelles on a répondu en profondeur à tant de fois, donc si vous pouvez comprendre comment coller la solution chut au sommet, ce serait superbe 😉🤪🙃😂🤙👍
Je pense toujours que vous devez tous abandonner une modération à certains des meilleurs utilisateurs ici, pour ne pas vous dire ... Mais vous le faites et ne le faites pas, mais je suis sûr que je pourrais choisir un minimum de 2 utilisateurs ces parties qui garderaient ce forum propre
😁 Renoncez à l'amour @Jeremy laissez @ moins le @Shaggster, @ Shaggyskunk1 et @CHMultimedia et d'autres aussi @Cassidy. Je suis sûr qu'ils sont capables de faire des travaux ménagers ici, ils sont autour de cette maison plus que tous les ans 🤷♂️🤦♂️
Ps ils ont des balais pour balayer la merde d'ici thx
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey @mytech,

I think a lot of the similar questions are from people who are new to the forum! I do agree with the sticky or maybe a section where people can submit their issues. I'll take a look at it and see if anything can be done, will give you an update! As for the moderation, I'll get back to you on that soon. :)

Thank you @mytech for the acknowledgement! I appreciate very much:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:]

TBone
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
Perhaps we can look into getting the male emoji issue fixed.....again
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
, 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey @TBone,

Maybe I haven't seen the issue/haven't been on here long enough - what exactly is wrong with the male emoji?

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
example as in this screen shot. its is back to showing the female face with the Male symbol beside it.
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
isn't it ridiculous? why the male emoji does this?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I'm going to translate it for you Jeremy. If there are any posts that you would like me to translate, now or later, just let me know. I'd be glad to help.

You might want to add screenshots of how to set replies as solutions too
Options
Community Guidelines

Thank you CHMultimedia, I really appreciate yours and everyones support and it means a lot to me! 

Ah yes - Ill get to that and edit this document soon!