Original topic:

help!!!

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 02:43 PM)
Brittanileah
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I need help getting a hacker off my phone !!!! 
Any one please help!
0 Likes
14 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
How do you know/why you suspect a hacker is in your device? Please share more information so we can help you.
0 Likes
Sébastien777
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello Brittani, I suggest backup your datas with sofware Samsung Smart Switch to your computer. Next step, you can under settings make Factory data reset to clean your phone of bad apps. Last step, with Smart Switch you can restore all your personals datas excepts the applications. I hope these tips can help you!
Galaxy A
Actually - I'd recommend that a Factory Reset be performed from Recovery & with Smart Switch - You CAN restore your Applications.
Brittanileah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
what ever program they are using, they're connected to my laptop, two tablets, two phones and my wifi !!!
0 Likes
Solution
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
@brittanileah,

who are they?
how many are they?
what is a weird app?
why did bf change his number?

I
I
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please answer the question I asked you. How do you know/why you suspect a hacker is in your device? If you do not share this information, we won't be able to help you
0 Likes
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy A

@Brittanileah,

Please share more information regarding the issue you are facing, so that we can able to help you.

0 Likes
Brittanileah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
sorry for the late replay.
it started off very small, app would close while I was on it, but i didn't think anything of it for awhile, but with time it started happening more. I was looking through my phone to delete some stuff thinking it was slowing down. that's where I found some weird apps or things blocked off that I couldn't change. then they started changing my passwords and so on.
I've had my phone flashed twice now. without backing up or anything being the same other thwn my number ( bf changed his number) about 4 minutes after turning it on all the apps start downloading again.
I have 447 apps ..... and I can't uninstall most of them.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you give screenshots of those uninstallable apps? Because a lot of Android apps cannot be uninstalled since they are system components and are thus not evidence of being hacked.

Though hackers don't hāck for fun. And they don't use advanced utilities that reinstall 4 minutes after resetting your device without prompting you for fun either. If that's true, then this would be a pretty serious problem. Do you think there are any reasons why would anyone hāck you?

(Sorry, hāck is censored)

(PS: I have 507 apps on my phone, most of which cannot be uninstalled since they are system components, and I'm not being hacked.)