Original topic:

Finally, I can switch away from Galaxy Note line

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 12:25 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung’s new Galaxy S21 Ultra supports the company’s S Pen stylus. Support for the accessory has been a staple of Samsung’s Galaxy Note smartphones for years, but this is the first time it’s been supported in the company’s Galaxy S series. The stylus will be available as an optional $39.99 accessory, and Samsung says the S21 Ultra will also work with S Pens from other Galaxy Note or Galaxy Tab devices.

As for what you can use the stylus to do on the S21 Ultra, Samsung has outlined a range of familiar use cases. These include drawing, note taking, photo editing, and signing documents. Physically, the new stylus is a little bigger than previous Galaxy Note S Pens, but it retains the side button.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/14/22226594/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-s-pen-stylus-support-price-unpa...

bett3r_0-1610637382373.jpegbett3r_1-1610637391580.jpeg

16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Don't loose the pen 😉
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I still have two from my current Note 8 🙂
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm happy with the note 20 Ultra it's my first note device and love it. though I'm not using the pen as much, I am definitely waiting for the note 21 (ultra) and maybe switch to that, or wait till next year's devices depending on cost
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
How do you like it so far?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
love it, haven't use the s pen a lot but hoping I will more
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Note series are just amazing. Well except for Note 7 LOL
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I'm not sure if that case is already available in Canada..
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Yes it is. There are few options available on Samsung website: https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s21-ultra-5g/accessories/
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi bett3r, Glad to see that you like the S pen compatibility with the new Galaxy S21 Ultra.

0 Likes